Public Transportation/ METRO
Parking: Permanent Pass and Public Parking
If you have a permanent pass that was issued at the time of your loved one's interment, you may access the cemetery with your pass and park for free on the grounds. If you do not have a permanent pass please see below.
Cost: $2 per hour
Ample paid parking is available to visitors, accessible from Memorial Avenue. The parking garage closes 1 hour after the cemetery. Arlington National Cemetery has installed an automated parking pay system. The parking procedures are:
1. Take a ticket from ticket dispenser upon entering the garage.
2. Keep your ticket with you when you exit your vehicle.
3. Pay at the kiosks in the Welcome Center before returning to the parking facility. There are cash and credit card pay stations inside the Welcome Center.
4. Credit card only pay stations are located in the parking facility exit lanes.
5. Once your ticket is paid, you will have 20 minutes to exit the parking facility with your receipt ticket.
6. If you lose your parking ticket, you must obtain and pay for a lost ticket at the pay stations inside the Welcome Center. Lost tickets are subject to the “7-8 Hour” daily charge.